Thursday 12 March 2015

My Wonder Prequel


My wonder prequel:
It was my favourite part of the day. Everyday my mum would read me a story but this day was different, I was really mad at Christopher and I never have been before. All day I had been waiting for Christopher to come over but he never did!

I don't know why but I was even more mad at him now I wanted to punch something!

As mum walked into my room I started to cry and not just sobbing balling my eyes out and I don't really know why. I was mad at myself now! I was changing emotions as fast as Via changes clothes (She is a teenage girl after all).

My goal is to add more detail into my writing. I am at multistructural level I did that because I have added lots of different senses and I know why I put them in there.
Image result for wonder book

No comments:

Post a Comment